Sunday, January 11, 2009

June 9th Journal Entry

Dusk to Dusk I rest alone
Lost in fleeting thought
Transpiring to prayer
'Oh my King where do you lead me?
No longer waiting on your calling
Embracing your guidance
Following your will to go
Oh my King how heavy your name sits on my heart
How worthless I feel
to be called to it.
My king you chose me and I you.
Never alone again will my thoughts rest.
Never alone will my pains fall on empty ears.
Never alone will I ever be
for I carry the love of MY King with me.
Oh my King I will never forget 
what pain my salvation brought you.
Never will I forget the day you called me child
and spilt your precious blood for my empty soul.
What can I do to repay this gift?
What can I do but go and live and breath
Exactly where you send me.
Send me by sea or by air or by foot and I will go.
Train my ears to hear your pleas.
Train my eyes to see the needs.
These needs you built my heart to reach.
Train me now my King.
For your battle alone.
Train my soul's blood to be spread in your name.
Mine, that would NEVER reach the price of yours.
Yet still let it be opened by your love
to speak to those who need to hear.
Be with me now and always
Amen.'

No comments: