Thursday, August 21, 2008

The day of Amazingness!

SO! I had an amazing day how about you?? If you didn't I'm sure tomorrow will get better. It's almost the weekend anyway so thats a plus right? ANYWAY.... My day began with my attempt at creating this really awesome thing that would hand pictures.. here it is.. 
Good idea right... yeah moments later it fell down onto my bed, which obviously is poorly made.. sorry mom, even going to China things still don't change right?;-) So this project I worked on is a great idea in theory but now I have to figure out a better way to hang it with my Mcgyver skills because I dont have too many things available, you know.. like... nails.. Even though it fell I was still proud of it and I like how the pictures look so tomorrow I'll figure something out. Side note: I finally finished Harry Potter 7 yesterday... WOW. Ok thats all I have to say, and I love Luna, and Neville, they are my two favorite characters by far! 
So after this happened I decided I really can't stand for the fishy couch anymore so I went into the next apt. which has a decent couch in it and I moved ALL the school supplies stored in there out of the living room and into the bedroom in order to motivate the administration to let me have that sofa, and it worked! So they're going to send someone by soon to switch them for me, awesome! I win. 
THEN, I got a package from mom! Which was full of amazingness! (it deserves it's own word because I loved it so much) It was full of cheese, which as far as I can tell is NOT moldy.. but we'll see how that turns out.. And payday candy bars and peanut M&M's only the two greatest snacks known to man! I received the newest runners world magazine which I was also pumped about and some perfume and hand sanitizer which I did use at dinner today mom you should be proud.  Speaking of dinner I took pics of where I eat so you can see.. ( I seriously take way too many photos but I love my camera and I love China so it all works out) 

This is where I usually eat, I sit outside because the weather is so nice here
Sometimes though I'm tired of noodles so I eat here, these are little stands that make chicken wrap type things.. yeah.. delicious! 
Mian Tiao, this is what I eat about 4 or 5 times a week because it's only 40 cents, and it's delicious!

So.. After eating I went and checked out my "new" used bike!!! YAY!! I'm so excited about this bike it's ridiculous, mainly because it means I do not have to learn to ride on the back of someone else's, a skill I'm sure to never have mastered because, as my family knows, I'm the clumsiest person ever put on the earth! Too bad those gymnastics skills didn't pan out huh dad?! But here's my new bike!! (yeah it's pink but I dont even care! thats how much I love this bike)

This is the front part of my apartment. I have a little shed to put my bike in, and Wei even had it cleaned out for me. I was so excited about this bike, I rode it around in my dress because I was too excited to go upstairs and change into pants, plus this is a pretty long dress so I figured it was ok:-).

THEN to continue with the day of amazingness! The sisters took a break from studying and came over to watch the olympics, then somehow we started talking about Macaroni and I tried to explain to them that we have noodles shaped like cartoon characters and I thought Ann left some here but alas, no, just normal noodles, so as we searched we found THIS...
So I taught the sisters twister and this went on for about an hour and a half, yeah my calves are burning! Hahaha, then I taught them this cup game I knew, and we found the christmas decorations and played with them. Now it is almost midnight and I'm still really wired from this blessed day! Tomorrow I'm taking that bike out for a spin! The mountains are really close maybe I can take them there. 
Ok I hope everyone reading this has a great day too.



No comments: