Thursday, July 24, 2008

China Olympics!!



It's official! The Tiger class (my class) are the winners of the first ever China Olympic Games!!!! By a mere two points during the final game of slipping an oreo down your face into your mouth they became victorious! This picture was obviously taken at the 'awards ceremony' after our talent show where the Tigers obviously did an amazing job at "The Moose Song" (yes I taught 100 chinese adults the moose song, Be proud robins/ Widjiwagans) and at the skit I taught them from camp. They played fire victims and rescue squads very well in various ways (another Widji favorite) Rufio you would have been impressed. 
I considered teaching them "Little Red Wagon" but I remember all too well, or maybe not well enough, what trouble that song gets people into;-). 
Today was a great day, I'm tired and I still have to do a lesson plan for tomorrow..better get on that. One last picture of my proud students...



P.S. for those of you who have never lived and played the Oreo game here is what it looks like..

1 comment:

Shannon & Co. said...

so you moved from Robins to Tigers. How chinese-you are moving up the food chain in your career. Cheers!